Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Holy Crap, Linda Stouffer Actually Wore A Skirt And Showed Leg!


OK, so she did it in about the most demure, unsexy, "Geez, I can't believe they talked me into showing my pale white calves, I feel so violated" manner. I guess every network needs the super chicken who never shows anything like Jane Skinner on Fox News. She is renowned for refusing to wear skirts (although she has but that's usually coincided with a dip in the average temperature of Hell and various galactic and astronomical alignments) and has legs that are not terrible but somehow she feels they are like pool table legs. Linda appears to be in the same vein, and I didn't have any hope that she would show anything so I was mildly surprised to see skin under that skirt but also dismayed that the skirt was long and she kept her legs so tight together she could make diamonds. I guess at least I have to give her points for trying.

No comments: