Saturday, February 20, 2010

2/19 Caps

Not a whole lot noteworthy from today. One more week of the Today show crew huddling around a fire at 0 dark 30 in Vancouver. In most cities if you did that at that hour they'd call you homeless. Deidre Imus finished her run on Happy Hour. I've noticed that she is starting to look like her old man, and not in a good way. I've heard that married couples tend to start looking like each other the further along their marriage goes. I think that is applying in her case. Put a cowboy hat on her head and voila. I love how the Insider gals look at the screen behind them so intently like whatever it is they are watching is really serious. Lauren Conrad rounded out the night with an appearance on Kimmel. Can you tell that I'm kind of underwhelmed by today?


No comments: