Thursday, February 4, 2010

2/3 Caps

Juliet Huddy was on Redeye. Not sure about the leggings. Juliet just seems to miss the mark slightly on the outfits. I don't know what she's thinking most of the time. Problem is, maybe she ain't thinkin'. I just think that Juliet is really on the downside. She's been losing out on the musical chairs for the last couple years, her show with Mike didn't go anywhere. Mike at least smoothly transitioned back to Philly but Juliet has found the door to not be fully open back at FNC. She's been doing spot stuff, fill-ins, and weekend work. Hardly impressive. The morning shows weren't all that noteworthy. Hasselrack was once again smokin' hot. I've said it before, I'll keep saying it, I think she's a numbskull and about the only thing I liked about Rosie O'Donnell on the View was that she would call out Elisabeth for what she is. Other than that, I say a pox of both of them. Elisabeth's only redeeming value is that she's hot. But she's proven time and time again that she doesn't prepare properly and think. Megyn was continuing her kinda safe and conservative routine. Liz Claman showed a lot of pale, somewhat shapeless legs. I've noticed that she has a slight cankle. Not Hillary Clinton bad, but her calves ain't exactly Amy Robach-like if you know what I mean. The late shows were where it was at. Sarah Silverman was on Letterman. She's kind of a hard one to figure out because she's hot but also has that unique humor style. Not really a straight-up comedian, hard to define. But what's not hard to define is that her outfit was smokin'. She kept stretching her skirt out and showing what looked like fake stocking tops. I don't think she was really wearing them, but I think they were made to appear that way. I'm pretty sure that she knew exactly what she was doing. She's that type to do that and she was probably enjoying it. Well I'd rather have more girls be like that. Looks like the Golf Channel has started up a new season of Top 10 with more of Lauren Thompson as host. I still don't think she knows the difference between under par and underwear but I don't think she was hired for her golf knowledge! Jessica Alba was on Fallon wearing what appeared to be the same outfit she wore on Leno.

No comments: