Tuesday, January 26, 2010

1/25 Caps

Kiran's been on a serious roll. She showed some amazing leg today. Chris Jansing finally got into the Today show studio. She has really gotten the short end of the stick in terms of opportunities and I really don't know why. I wonder if it's because of her age. She didn't really bloom until past age 40 and by then the younger ones were getting the attention even though Chris is very youthful looking for her age. Maybe her look is a bit off-putting with the large eyes but she's definitely very cute and likable in addition to just being plain foxy. I'm not sure what Natalie was going for with that boot look. I've seen it once before. Not long enough to be hip boots, not short enough to be uh whatever. Beats me. Elisabeth Hasselbeck was pretty stunning on the View. I don't care a whit for her politics and I think she's a complete idiot but she is damn hot. But so is every other chick out there. The PI chicas were hot today but they seem to be really hot and cold this winter.

No comments: