Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Megyn Kelly Moves to New Afternoon Show on Fox News

Megyn Kelly Moves to New Afternoon Show on Fox News

Interesting news. I'd been wondering why Megyn hadn't returned to the America's Newsroom. Now we know the reason. It's nice that she is getting her own show as it shows that the network is looking to her as one of their stars. My only concern is that since it is only she doing the show, I hope they don't stick her behind a desk or otherwise deprive of good leg shots because the camera will not be as wide. I would think though that Fox knows a lot better and will be sure to incorporate a good set with good camera angles. Even though it may not start out real well, they will tweak and adjust as they see how the show looks and the response that they get. I also like that they are essentially swapping Martha and Megyn. Makes sense to me.

No comments: