Monday, January 4, 2010

Maggie Rodriguez Pregnant

Well, you knew it would happen eventually. Maggie just looked like the type who would want another kid. I think she's like 37 or around there and certainly adores her daughter and wants to give her a little sister or brother. I kind of knew that it was just a matter of time. Only problem is that CBS is really thin at the moment with regard to talent. When Maggie was off over the holidays, Debbye Turner, the former Miss America turned vet, was on. Oh my god, is she so far gone from her Miss America days. If she's going to be Maggie's replacement when she goes on maternity, forget it. CBS really needs to find someone to fill in. Hell, use Susan Koeppen. I think there's little chance of Susan getting pregnant again (notice I didn't say "no chance", you never know with Susan) but she's game for the spot.

http://bit.ly/4ZoB1G

No comments: