Friday, March 26, 2010

3/25

The one model from the Today Show reminds me of Christina Hendricks from Mad Men with the red hair and big tits. 'Course this one looks like a real redhead. I know why I continue to not be too impressed with Megyn. The camera is too far away during the interviews that she does with someone sitting across from her. Also the camera has to shoot at an angle and thus never gets a really good shot. Plus she usually crosses her left leg over. The only time that there is a good shot is when they do that really obvious cutaway to her sitting there reading something when she is interviewing someone on camera. Looks like Rebecca is on vacation this week. Am I the only one who is getting tired of Tracy Byrnes? I mean she's got the big hair, the boobs, and the legs, but she's a makeup job. Her face is really not that good looking, and between her grating New York voice and attitude, it's no wonder she's a single mom of three kids now. I'd much rather see Sandra or Nicole. Hey how about throwing a bone to Jenna? I wonder why she seems to be getting a little bit of the short end of the stick. She filled in for Skinner a couple times but that doesn't really cut it for me, mainly because there's no leg shots. I got caps of the chick from ESPN2's Sportsnation.


No comments: